The month of May in Asheville is prime time selling season for homes. The blooms are out, the weather is great and everyone wants to find a home in Asheville and the surrounding areas. In Buncombe county the amount of homes on the market for sale is down 11.8% since this time last year. Statistics show that the home values are up Nationwide 6.8% in the past year and will rise another 2.8% by this time next year. Supply and demand is still the law. Check out the Real_Estate_Trend_Indicator for January thru May of this year. The hot price point is under $350,000, but it is climbing to under $500,000 quickly. If you are thinking of selling give us a call to discuss what your home is worth. Now is a great time. We are at the highest home values since 2008.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Why You May Need A House Filter On City Water
- Our First Community Event Was A Ton Of Fun!
- Happy Independence Day!
- Fall Foliage Prediction Map
- Tax Tips For Sellers
- New Year, New You
- 6 Money-Saving Tax Tips For Home Buyers
- What Not To Do When You Are Buying A Home
- How To Live In A Staged Home During Holidays
- Welcome To Our Blog
Home Ideas from Houzz
- The Lowdown On High-Efficiency LED Lighting
- First-Time Buyer’s Guide To Home Maintenance
- How Much Does It Cost To Hire A Designer
- Why Fall Is The Best Time For Planting
- How To Survive A Kitchen Remodel
- So You Want to Build
- 8 Pieces of Furniture You’ll Keep Forever
- How to Light the Front of Your House
- 4 Ways to Make a Stylish Bathroom Statement
One Cool Thing
- Transit Talks
- Seller Know How
- Homeownership Has Its Benefits
- Stop, Thief!
- Time To Sell?
- Power Of Pets
- Compromise Isn’t Always Key
- Moving With Kids
Real Estate Marketing and Trends
- Quick Mortgage Update
- Booms Are Back in 25 Real Estate Markets
- Quick Asheville Market Snapshot
- New Trends From NAHB and KBIS Show
- East Asheville Is The New Place To Be
- Is Staging a Home of Value in a Hot Market?
- May Is Selling Season!
- New Trends In Home Design for 2017
- 3 Great Reasons To Sell Your Home Now
- Lending 101
- There’s No Place Like Home
The Art of Downsizing
- Dealing With Kids’ Stuff Who’ve Left The Nest
- Getting An Appraisal To Sell Estate Jewelry
- How To Liquidate An Estate
- Online Auction Estate Sales
- How To Let It Go Without Having A Meltdown
- Yard Sale Or Estate Sale?
- Putting Your Parents’ Things Into Storage
- Downsizing and Estate Sales
Things To Do
- Christmas At Biltmore
- Holiday and Christmas 2018
- Fall Color Forecast
- Fall Festival Season in Asheville
- Cool Things To Do In Asheville
- Asheville Dog Parks are a Dog-Gone Good Time
- Food Truck Season Returns
- 3 Must See Holiday Delights
- Your Asheville Alternative To Thanksgiving
- Three Hikes You Will Be Thankful You Did
- Asheville Free Fall